Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science
The radiologic science program prepares students to practice competently, safely, and effectively as medical imaging professionals in diverse health care environments with awareness of global health issues. The academic and clinical foundation in the curriculum develops graduates with professional flexibility and adaptability to assume prominent roles and responsibilities after graduation in both career and scholarly pursuits.
- Develop competent, safe, and effective medical imaging professionals.
- Support development of skills necessary to practice in diverse health care environments and to acquire prominent roles in radiologic science.
- Program curriculum, teaching methods, and philosophy promote development of integrative, critical thinking, and communication skills to include written, oral, and electronic discourse.
- Graduates successfully pursue scholarly activities such as contributions to the profession and post-baccalaureate education.
- Encourage global awareness of cultural and health care perspectives.
For further information please contact:
Joy Renner, M.A., R.T.(R), Director
Division of Radiologic Science
3063 Bondurant Hall, CB# 7130
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7130