Certificate in Radiography Application Process
The Division of Radiologic Science will be accepting online applications beginning January 2024 for the Radiography Certificate Program.
Program start date: May 2024.
- United States citizen or legal permanent resident
- Minimum requirement of an associates degree (AAS, AA, AS, AGE) with an overall GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Post-secondary (college-transferable) biology, anatomy and physiology, and algebra courses with a grade of “B” or higher with a preferred completion within the past five years*
- Completion of one, three-hour clinical observation experience (click the highlighted link for more information)
- Completion of oral and written interviews (applicants will be contacted for interviews at a later date)
*Applications may be submitted prior to completing all prerequisite course requirements. Students must have all prerequisite courses and degree completed by May 15.
- Resident of Alamance, Caswell, Chatham, Durham, Lee, Orange, or Person counties
- Work experience with the public and/or health care experience
Application deadline: March 1, 2024.
To complete the application, click here: Radiography Program Application
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Admissions Policy
“All qualified persons are welcome to seek admission to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and all persons may apply for and accept admission confident that the policy and regular practice of the institution are not to discriminate in offering access to its educational programs and activities on the basis of age, gender, race, color, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.” (see the UNC Academic Catalog for entire policy)