- We provide gnotobiotic mice nationally;
- We have a highly experienced team of technical staff who perform experimental techniques;
- We provide external investigators the option for onsite tissue collection;
- We collaborate with the UNC Mutant Mouse Regional Resource Center (MMRRC) and Collaborative Cross (CC) Consortium;
- We train and support external investigators to set up their own local gnotobiotic units.
- Provide germ-free and gnotobiotic mice to investigators across the country;
- Derive mouse strains into germ-free conditions;
- Support new investigators to generate preliminary data for grant applications;
- Train personnel to develop gnotobiotic facilities at other institutions;
- Develop and characterize complex microbial communities and libraries of bacterial strains.