Services for Children
The well being of the infants and children of participating mothers is a special focus for Horizons.
Services for our residential children include:
- Participation in our therapeutic, licensed 5-Star child development center for children 6 weeks to age 5; school-age children attend Chapel Hill-Carrboro public schools
- Screenings and evaluations (social/emotional, developmental) for all children in the residential programs and our licensed child development center
- Onsite speech and language, occupational and/or physical therapy as needed
- Individual and/or mother/child therapy as needed
- Weekend activities for families at the residential programs