Horizons’ Wish List
If you would like to give a donation please let us know. Below is a list of items we need for our families.
Have a donation? Call or email:
Rachel Middlesteadt Ellerson
If you wish to drop something off, please call ahead on weekdays other than Thursday, and a staff member will meet you by the donation room door on the first floor prior to 4:00 p.m.
Or, visit our Amazon Wish List!
*We are unable to pick up donations.
*All donations of baby furniture require year and make so we can verify against recall lists.
Donate Needed Items
- Infant clothing
- Infant accessories: receiving blankets, infant soft carriers (Baby Bjorn, etc.), towels, socks, bibs, mittens, new bottles
- Bathroom items for women and children 0-12 years old (tampons, pads, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, bath toys, etc.)
- Kitchen items (gently used dishes, silverware, pots, etc.)
- Books for women and children
- Halloween costumes, gently used
- Winter coats and boots, gently used, all sizes for women and children
- Mittens, gloves, hats, etc., all sizes for women and children
- Wrapping paper, tape
- Gently used holiday decor
- Calendars and planners
- Spring items (raincoats, rain boots, umbrellas, etc.), all sizes
- Door mats
- Pool items (floaties, noodles, pool toys)
- Bathing suits, all sizes
- Swim diapers
- Sandals, flip-flops
- Outside toys (sidewalk chalk, balls, bubbles, sand toys, etc.)
- School supplies
- Sun lotion
- Sneakers, all sizes
For holiday gift ideas in late Nov/early Dec. please email Rachel Ellerson RachelM@unc.edu
**Updated November 2020**
Support our Funds
Prefer to make a financial contribution? Click here!