Upon initiating a new project with the Proteomics Core, researchers will be required to discuss their project with Proteomics Core staff and submit a Project Request Form.
Please note: Samples will only be accepted after your sample submission request is approved by Proteomics Core staff.
For all inquiries, to schedule a consultation, or for questions, please contact:
How to Submit Samples
All sample submissions must be submitted through iLab. If you are new to iLab, please create an account by following this link: https://uncch.ilab.agilent.com/
- Upon initiating a new project with the Proteomics Core, researchers are required to discuss their project with Proteomics Core staff. Please email Laura Herring to begin the submission process.
- Fill out the Project Request Form
- Submit an iLab request
Instructions for submitting an iLab request can be found here.
Once your project is accepted by the core within iLab, schedule a drop-off date or inform us of when you ship your samples.
- Ship samples frozen and packed on dry ice.
- Insert a copy of your Project Request Form and include the iLab Project ID associated with your samples.
- Samples should be shipped overnight via Fedex to the following address:
120 Mason Farm Rd. CB# 7365
4100-H Genetic Medicine Building
ATTN: Laura Herring
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7365