Director of Thoracic Surgical Oncology
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Thoracic oncology including cancer of lung and esophagus, lung transplantation, ECMO, Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery, minimally invasive thoracic surgery
Surgical outcomes, patient-centered outcomes, international health, surgical capacity building
Education and Training
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- Residency (General Surgery), Brigham and Women’s Hospital , Boston, MA
- Residency (Cardiothoracic Surgery), Brigham and Women’s Hospital , Boston, MA
- Research Fellow, BWH Center for Surgery and Public Health, Boston, MA
- BS, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- General Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
View Dr. Mody’s recent research publications on PubMed.
Q & A
For an introspective look at Dr. Mody, check out her interview.