*NOTE: iLab Scheduling requires login information that must be granted through BRIC staff members*
Time may be scheduled from 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. To check availability you may view the calendar by clicking the iLab icon link to the left hand side.
The 7T MR scanner is currently being operated on an as needed basis. To schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For same week scheduling please call 919-843-6194.
3T Biograph PET/MR
The Biograph mMR scanner is available from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday through Friday. To check availability you may view the calendar by clicking the icon link to the left hand side.
The Biograph mCT scanner is currently being operated on an as needed basis. To schedule, email email@example.com. For same week scheduling, please call 919-843-6194.
Small Animal Imaging:
- For all staff supporting imaging, including 9.4T MRI, PET, SPECT, CT, or other staff support, please send imaging request here:
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the study has been scheduled on the calendar. If you have questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For detailed information about each imaging modality, please refer to our service webpage.
- For user operated imaging including optical and ultrasound imaging, please schedule your study on the corresponding online calendars for each imaging modality:
To cancel or edit your scheduled study, please notify our staff: email@example.com, or phone: (919) 843-4438. Please see below for small animal imaging cancellation policies.
Small Animal Imaging Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
- All research investigators are encouraged to book their imaging time one week in advance. The minimum advance notice should be 24 hours.
- Booked time, if not used, cannot be canceled after the time has passed.
- Short notice, such as one day prior, needs to be justified by the circumstances. If your booking time needs to be longer than 4 hours, please contact Dr. Hong Yuan. (firstname.lastname@example.org, (919)-843-3813)
- The request should contain the PI/Primary user's contact information and UNC account number (if different from the Project Form).
- The machine time charges will be based on the time that you book on the schedule calendar.
- If you have any questions regarding animal imaging, feel free to contact Dr. Hong Yuan (email@example.com, (919)-843-3813)