3T MRI Imaging:
Time may be scheduled from 8:00 AM- 6:00 PM Monday through Thursday and from 8 AM- 4 PM on Friday. To check availability you may view the calendar by clicking the icon link to the left hand side.
3T Biograph MR/PET
The Biograph mMR scanner is available from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday through Friday. To check availability you may view the calendar by clicking the icon link to the left hand side.
Small Animal Imaging:
- For all staff supporting imaging, including 9.4T MRI, PET, SPECT, CT, or other staff support, please send imaging request here:
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the study has been scheduled on the calendar. If you have questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For detailed information about each imaging modality, please refer to our service webpage.
- For user operated imaging including optical and ultrasound imaging, please schedule your study on the corresponding online calendars for each imaging modality:
To cancel or edit your scheduled study, please notify our staff: email@example.com, or phone: (919) 843-4438. Please see below for cancellation policies.
- All research investigators are encouraged to book their imaging time one week in advance. The minimum advance notice should be 24 hours.
- Booked time, if not used, cannot be canceled after the time has passed.
- Short notice, such as one day prior, needs to be justified by the circumstances. If your booking time needs to be longer than 4 hours, please contact Dr. Hong Yuan. (firstname.lastname@example.org, (919)-843-3813)
- The request should contain the PI/Primary user's contact information and UNC account number (if different from the Project Form).
- The machine time charges will be based on the time that you book on the schedule calendar.
- If you have any questions regarding animal imaging, feel free to contact Dr. Hong Yuan (email@example.com, (919)-843-3813)