(1971) Wake Forest University
Winston Salem NC
(1974) Georgia Technical Institute of Tech
(1978) U. of North Carolina
Chapel Hill NC
Associate Professor of Medicine
Office: 6023 Thurston Bowles
Fax: Fax: 919-966-7524
Epithelial Ion Transport
- Huang P., Trotter KW, Boucher RC, Milgram SL, Stutts MJ. Protein Kinases A activity closely associated with CFTR channels in excised patches. Am J Physiol,200 Feb; 278(2):C417-C422.
- Donaldson S., ER Lazarowski, M Picher, MR Knowles, MJ Stutts and RC Boucher. Basal Nucleotide Levels, Release, and Metabolism in Normal and Cystic Fibrosis. Mol Med Accepted, 2000.
- Trotter KW, Fraser ID, Scott GK, Stutts MJ, Scott JD, Milgram SL. Alternative splicing regulates the subcellular localization of A-kinase anchoring protein 18 isoforms. J Cell Biol. 1999 Dec 27;147(7):1481-92.
- Mohler PJ, Kreda SM, Boucher RC, Sudol M, Stutts MJ, Milgram SL. Yes-associated protein 65 localizes p62 (c-Yes) to the apical compartment of airway epithelia by association with EBP50. J Cell Biol. 1999 Nov 15; 147(4): 879-890.
- Schwiebert EM, Benos DJ, Egan ME, Stutts MJ, Guggino WB, CFTR is a conductance regulator as well as a chloride channel. Physiol Re.1999 Jan; 79 (1 Suppl):S145-66.
- In Prepartion and Submitted
- Huang P, Boucher RC, Milgram SL, Stutts MJ. Signaling from adenosine receptors to CFTR is compartmentalized at the apical membrance. In preparation for AJP Cell.
- Mohler PJ, Huang P., Stutts MJ, Milgram SL. Scaffolds and compartmentalized signals in epithelial cells. In preparation for Cell Biochem Biophys
- Gilmore E., Donaldson S., Milgram SL, Stutts MJ. Regulation of rENaC by Yes Kinase. In preparation.
- Mohler PJ, Stutts MJ, Milgram SL. P2Y2 mediated activation of cYes at the apical membrance of airways epithelial cells. In prepartion.
- Huang P, Boucher RC, Milgram SL, Stutts MJ. Signaling through G-proteins in the apical membrance of CalU3 cells regulates CFTR. In preparation.