Advanced training. Mentoring. Leadership opportunities. Career development. These are the key ingredients in any successful fellowship program. They’re also the hallmarks of the fellowship programs offered by UNC’s Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology, and the Thurston Arthritis Research Center.
For us the opportunity is clear. Fellows must be provided with the most advanced and dynamic learning environment available today so they can be effective and well-rounded medical professionals when they face the challenges of tomorrow.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about the programs we offer. We look forward to discussing the rich opportunities and exciting challenges that can help you successfully pursue your academic and professional goals.
An Exciting Place To Learn, And A Wonderful Place to Live
UNC is more than just a great place to learn. It’s also located in a particularly great place to live; Chapel Hill, NC. Located nearby are Raleigh, and Durham, NC, as well as the internationally renowned Research Triangle Park.
Chapel Hill and neighboring locales offer a quality of life that is matched in few other locations. Whether your recreational interests are related to following top-ranked sports teams, five-star dining options, a world-class performing arts center, or beautiful landscapes, UNC is located in of one of the best places in America to call home.
Here are just a few examples of national recognition for Chapel Hill…and why we feel it has earned its long-standing moniker as “The Southern Part of Heaven.”
Chapel Hill Rankings:
- 10th among Money Magazine’s top 100 “Best Places to Live in America.”
- #3 ranking by Business Insider in its ranking of “10 Most Exciting Small Cities in America.”
- #1 among the “10 Best Small Cities for Education in America” by Movoto.com.
- 5th best public university in U.S. News & World Report’s 2014 “Best Colleges” guidebook. Listed 1st among public campuses for the 11th consecutive year.
- 27th among the world’s top 500 research universities and 9th among U.S. public campuses, according to the 2015 U.S. News and World Report Best Global Universities rankings.