- This event has passed.
2022 Paul A. Godley Health Equity Symposium
March 9, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The 2022 Paul A. Godley Health Equity Symposium is scheduled for Wednesday, March 9, 1 – 4 PM ET. This event is hosted by the UNC Center for Health Equity Research and sponsored by the UNC SOM Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
The Paul A. Godley Health Equity Symposium brings together faculty, staff, students and the community to:
- Highlight and encourage health equity research;
- Promote collaboration and networking; and
- Encourage strategic planning and partnerships at the UNC School of Medicine.
More details to be provided by March 2, 2022.
- 1pm: Welcome and Networking
- 1:15pm Ignite Research Presentations
- 2:15pm Panel: UNC SOM Faculty/Staff Spotlight
- 3:15pm Panel: Community-Academic Partnership in Research
Learn more about the inaugural symposium in 2020 here: https://www.med.unc.edu/inclusion/events/paul-a-godley-health-equity-symposium/