- This event has passed.
Workshop – Adaptive Learning: Talent or Skill?
September 8, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Join us for “Adaptive Learning: Talent or Skill?” with Dr. Neva Howard, Tuesday, September 8th at 12:00 – 1:30 PM EST via Zoom (link below).
Register now to count your attendance
- Describe several key studies on learning environment and how they influence learning.
- Describe the Theory of Expertise and the concept of deliberate practice.
- Give examples from the literature that measure the acquisition of expertise
- Compare and contrast routine expertise from adaptive expertise
- Define “Preparation For Future Learning (PFL)” and how it applies to adaptive expertise
- Describe the concept of transfer and the innovative study design of double transfer
- Develop an action plan for developing experiments and strategies for implementation of adaptive learning
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 962 9462 4853
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,96294624853#,,,,,,0#,,145718# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96294624853#,,,,,,0#,,145718# US (Germantown)
Comments are closed.