- Carolina Women’s Center HAVEN Training
- Let’s Talk About Race
- Managing Bias
- Mental Health First Aid
- Office of Graduate Education Mentor Training: Train The Trainer
- Racial Equity Institute’s Racial Equity Workshop Phase 1
- Relational Leadership
- Safe Zone
- UNC School of Medicine DEI Certificate
- UNC School of Medicine DEI Program Part 1: Unconscious Bias Awareness
- UNC School of Medicine DEI Program Part 2: Respecting All
- UNC School of Medicine Racial Justice Workshop
- UNC School of Medicine Respecting All Workshop
John Cornett in UNC Genetics News
March 27, 2023
Genetics Hosts Wake Tech Community College (WTCC) START Program Students
On March 24, the department hosted a group of eight students who participate in the WTCC STEM Academic and Research Training (START) Program.
October 27, 2020
The UNC Department of Genetics and the Curriculum in Bioinformatics & Computational Biology Celebrate Diversity at 2020 SACNAS Conference
Faculty, staff, and students from the UNC Department of Genetics and the Curriculum in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BCB) came together to participate in the 2020 SACNAS (Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science) Virtual Conference held October 19-24, 2020.
March 18, 2019
John Cornett selected for 2018-2019 Excellence in Graduate Student Services Manager Award
John was nominated by students in the BCB and GMB curricula and the award is provided by The Graduate School and the Graduate and Professional Student Federation.