Grant Submission Processing Step One: Form Submission Confirmation
Thanks for your submission. You should receive a reply from Scott Young (email@example.com) within 2 working days.
Please check the information in your submission for accuracy. If you need to make a correction, do NOT resubmit the form but instead just email your corrections directly to Scott, thanks.
TIMELINES FOR PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS
These timelines are to make sure your proposal undergoes all of the required checks by the department and the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) and will be submitted on time.
5 business days before the proposal is due: To route the RAMSeS internal proposal form, we need the following:
- Budget and budget justification
- Name and role of all personnel
- Subaward documents (if applicable)
- Draft abstract (or specific aims)
- Information related to Human Subjects and/or Vertebrate Animals (if applicable)
2 business days before the proposal is due:
- All administrative and non-main science documents: everything except the Specific Aims, Research Strategy and References
No Later than 9 am on the day the proposal is due:
- Specific Aims, Research Strategy and References
- By 10 am: your approval to submit the grant
***Please note: For complex proposals involving multiple components (ex. P01, P50, U54, etc.), these deadlines will be earlier to account for the additional time needed for review by the department and OSP. The grant business officer will let you know the change in due dates.
***Please note: For main deadlines (ex: R01 submission deadlines), these deadlines will be earlier by 2-5 business days based on the volume of proposals for that deadline. The grant business officer will let you know the change in due dates.