Admission and Application
Applicants who are interested in combined training in Rheumatology as well as in Allergy and Immunology should contact the program director at the time of application. Please note that interviews in 2020 will be conducted remotely.
There are 3 fellowship positions open for the period beginning July, 2021
- Apply online through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Services). We participate in the NRMP (National Resident Matching Program).
- Early application is strongly advised.
- Trainees interested in dual training should contact the Program Director when the application is submitted.
- Application deadline is August 15, 2020.
- Interviews (conducted remotely) will begin in September, 2020.
- Funding for fellowship stipends is restricted to U.S. Citizens or permanent residents.
- Priority is given to applicants with a strong interest in academia and/or research.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Deans Letter (MSPE) and Original Transcript
- 3 Letters of Recommendation – one from the applicant’s Residency Program Director
- USMLE or COMLEX exam scores
- ECFMG (if applicable)