Congratulations to our Residency Class of 2020
Congratulations to our residents below that graduated from our training program on June 24, 2020.
Recent Graduate Fellowships
Other Graduates from the last five years have completed fellowships at the following programs:
- Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine Fellowship at the University of Virginia
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Fellowship at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California
- Pain Medicine Fellowship at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Pain Medicine Fellowship at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Interventional Spine and Sports Fellowship at Ahwatukee Sports and Spine in Phoenix, AZ
- Interventional Spine Fellowship at the Medical University of South Carolina in Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Interventional Spine Fellowship at Non‐Surgical Orthopaedics in Marietta, GA
- Spine and Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship from OrthoCarolina in Winston-Salem, NC
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Fellowship at the University of Missouri-Kansas City in Kansas City, KS
Patricia C. Gregory Memorial Lecture in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Alumni Lectures & Giving Opportunities
Held annually in June, this keynote lecture honors Patricia C. Gregory, MD, who proudly served as a Simmons Scholar and assistant professor at UNC PM&R from 2005 until her untimely passing in 2010. Dr. Gregory developed a love and passion for research in health disparities, particularly in the areas of stroke prevention and rehabilitation, and geriatric rehabilitation. She was awarded prestigious grants from the Duke Endowment and the Agency for Healthcare Research Quality (AHRQ) to support her STAR (Stroke Telemedicine Access Recovery) Project. She published many research articles in national and international journals.