Support the Department of Radiation Oncology
Your donation helps!
In these times of dwindling state and federal budgets, charitable donations from patients, families, caregivers, friends and alumni have become increasingly important in helping the Department achieve its patient care, research and educational goals. Please consider supporting us.
The Department has several funds for you to choose from, including:
- Radiation Oncology General Fund (349265) – supports the professional development of the Department’s faculty educators and clinical instructors.
- Radiation Oncology Research and Clinical Support Fund (376740) – supports the development of new programs in critical areas of clinical research.
- Radiation Oncology Gift Fund (304189) – supports the activities and interests of individual Department physicians, and can include large gifts, such as an endowed chair (a distinguished faculty position supported by a large, private donation).
- Radiation Oncology Education and Research Fund (343661) – general support for the Department’s research and education programs.
Your donation can be made by following these easy steps:
- Point your web browser to https://giving.unc.edu/gift/rado.
- Indicate whether you’d like to make a one-time or a recurring monthly donation.
- In the Gift Information section, use the “Top Funds” pull-down menu to select the fund(s) of your choice and enter your donation amount.
- Then scroll down the page to enter your personal and billing information.
Thank you very much.