Mental health is critical to well-being at every age. Join a free virtual event on May 11, 2023 that will empower aging services professionals with the latest tools to improve the lives of older adults in their communities.
The 6th Annual Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day Symposium is an all-day symposium sponsored by:
- The National Council on Aging
- The U.S. Administration for Community Living
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Health Resources and Services Administration
- The E4 Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health Disparities in Aging