The Small Animal Imaging Facility recently purchased VivoQuant software from Invicro.
The SAI facility was recently received a CFAC award to acquire an image analysis software product, VivoQuant, with various image analysis capabilities. VivoQuant is a multi-modality, post processing software package that can be used for all of the imaging modalities provided in the SAI facility. Here is a sample of what VivoQuant can do:
- Streamlined registration of images from multiple modalities
- Manual and automated segmentation tools for drawing and rendering 3D regions of interest
- Brain atlas tool for rapid segmentation and analysis
- Pharmacokinetics modeling and graphical analysis models
- Image visualization, movie making, and volume rendering for publications and presentations
This tool will greatly enhance our image analysis capability and better facilitate imaging studies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or analysis requests.