- This event has passed.
School of Medicine: Webex Clinics
January 29, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The School of Medicine IT, Academic Technology Services (ATS), will be hosting Webex Clinics throughout the year. The next one will be in Bondurant 2020 on Tuesday, January 29 at 2 p.m. We will also try to answer and address any questions or specific Webex needs you may have.
- In person: Bondurant 2020
- By computer: http://go.unc.edu/webexclinic012919
*(Please note that registration is required prior to attending online)
Webex provides a secure video conferencing solution for faculty, staff, and students, including features allowing you to:
- Schedule secure, password-protected meetings
- Assign alternate hosts for scheduling meetings in your absence
- Create scheduling templates for recurring meetings
- Generate custom attendance and viewing reports
- Record your meetings to the cloud and securely share them afterward
- Have your own personal meeting room, available any time without scheduling
Need a School of Medicine Webex account?
You can easily request a Webex account through our conferencing website at help.med.unc.edu/webex
Need more information?
Please visit our website at help.med.unc.edu/webex, or contact our Academic Technology Services conferencing team at firstname.lastname@example.org