- This event has passed.
School of Medicine Webex Clinic
May 21, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“Scheduling Using the Modern View”
The School of Medicine IT, Academic Technology Services (ATS), will be hosting Webex Clinics throughout the year. The next one will be in Bondurant G074 on Tuesday, May 21 at 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM We will also try to answer and address any questions or specific Webex needs you may have.
- In person: Bondurant G074
- By computer: http://go.unc.edu/webexclinic052119
(Please note that registration is required prior to attending online)
Webex provides a secure video conferencing solution for faculty, staff, and students, including features allowing you to:
- Schedule secure, password-protected meetings
- Assign alternate hosts for scheduling meetings in your absence
- Create scheduling templates for recurring meetings
- Generate custom attendance and viewing reports
- Record your meetings to the cloud and securely share them afterward
- Have your own personal meeting room, available any time without scheduling
Need a School of Medicine Webex account?
You can easily request a Webex account through our conferencing website at help.med.unc.edu/webex
Need more information?
Please visit our website at help.med.unc.edu/webex, or contact the School of Medicine IT Academic Technology Services conferencing team at firstname.lastname@example.org