- This event has passed.
School of Medicine: Webex Clinics
December 13, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The School of Medicine IT, Academic Technology Services (ATS), will be hosting Webex Clinics throughout the year, beginning December 2018. Please join us at one of the following dates and locations. We will also try to answer and address any questions or specific Webex needs you may have.
- In person: Bondurant 2020
- By computer: http://go.unc.edu/webexclinic121318
- By video conferencing system: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webex provides a secure video conferencing solution for faculty, staff, and students, including features allowing you to:
- Schedule secure, password-protected meetings
- Assign alternate hosts for scheduling meetings in your absence
- Create scheduling templates for recurring meetings
- Generate custom attendance and viewing reports
- Record your meetings to the cloud and securely share them afterward
- Have your own personal meeting room, available any time without scheduling
Don’t have a School of Medicine Webex account yet?
You can easily request a Webex account through our conferencing website at help.med.unc.edu/webex
Need more information?
Please visit our website at help.med.unc.edu/webex, or contact our Academic Technology Services conferencing team at email@example.com