MSL offers confocal and wide field microscopes combined with expert assistance for fluorescence and brightfield imaging. We are experienced in advanced techniques such as FRET, FRAP, Colocalization, Ratio Imaging, and Live Cell Imaging. We can help you get started with a new study or help you sort out an unexpected result. We are constantly learning from our users’ experiences. We strongly suggest you take a look at our sample preparation guidelines for light-microscopy before you prepare your samples, and contact us if you have any questions.
- Zeiss LSM 710 Spectral Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Zeiss LSM 700 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Lavision Ultramicroscope II light-sheet system
- Andor XD Spinning Disk Confocal microscope
- Olympus BX61 upright wide field
- Olympus IX81 inverted wide field
- Olympus IX70 Inverted wide field, housed in an incubator for long-term live cell imaging.
- Leica M420 Macroscope
(Click thumbnail for larger view)