Learners and Fellows
Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship
The pediatric GI fellowship is a three-year program accredited by the ACGME. Applicants must have completed three years of ACGME-accredited residency training in pediatrics prior to starting fellowship. Applicant interviews will be held in September and October. Visit our Fellowship page for more information.
During the academic year more than 60 residents will spend time on the inpatient GI service or in the outpatient clinics. Medical Students will also rotate through the GI service and in outpatient clinics. The inpatient team is led by one of the Pediatric Gastroenterology fellows, supervised by the attending.
Learning activities include:
- Clinic performance and in-hospital consultations
- Daily rounds on in-patients
- Attendance during endoscopic procedures
- Weekly multidisciplinary rounds
- Pathology conference
- Residents are expected to research and read selected articles and literature as related to conditions encountered during the rotation.
More information about our educational programs and expectations for learners can be found by visiting:
- Residents rotating with Pediatric GI requires ONYEN
- 4th year medical students rotating with Pediatric GI