Benefits & Costs
What are the benefits of pariticpating in Time to Conceive?
- Free pregnancy tests
- Free ovulation predictor tests
- Early pregnancy ultrasound and pictures
- $20-$200 in compensation (depending on the study activities you complete)
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are contributing to our knowledge of women’s health
Are there any risks or costs involved with participating in Time to Conceive?
- There are no known reproductive risks in this study.
- All procedures (blood draw, ultrasound) have very low risks.
- We take extreme care to prevent all risks.
- All tests completed as part of this study are free.
- We will pay for your parking during your study visit. You will be responsible for paying for your parking (approximately $1.50) during our ultrasound visit (Chapel Hill site only).