- Department News
Genetics and Medicine faculty team up for a study of microRNAs in Crohn's disease
Shawn Ahmed's group reports on a novel mechanism of gene silencing in Caenorhabditis elegans, termed "multigenerational RNAe"
Fernando Pardo-Manuel de Villena named one of two inaugural Oliver Smithies Investigators
- Upcoming Events
- BCB Colloquium/Scott Yourstone Nov 30, 2015 04:40 PM - 05:30 PM — G030 Bondurant Hall
- G&MB Tuesday Student Seminars 12/1/15 Dec 01, 2015 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM — Pagano Conference Room, LCCC
- Wednesday Research Colloquium/Contreras & Siegel Dec 02, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — Pagano Conference Room, LCCC
- Department Highlight
The Department of Genetics ranked 4th in the nation in its field for NIH research funding in 2013.
- Genetics News
- Team Science for Turner Syndrome Nov 19, 2015
- UNC team develops first-ever disease model of a rare liver cancer Nov 05, 2015
- UNC School of Medicine Names Inaugural Yang Family Biomedical Scholars Oct 22, 2015
- Genomic analysis paves way for personalized treatment of invasive lobular carcinoma Oct 08, 2015