- Department News
Jim Evans prominent in national discussions on Genomic Medicine
Sara Selitsky has first-authored a paper published in Scientific Reports (Nature's open access journal).
Article by Terry Furey's group highlighted in Genetics
- Upcoming Events
- BCB Colloquium/Peter Mucha Apr 20, 2015 04:40 PM - 05:30 PM — 2025 Bondurant Hall
- G&MB Tuesday Student Seminars 4/21/15 Apr 21, 2015 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM — Pagano Conference Room, LCCC
- Wednesday Research Colloquium/Yuliya Pylayeva-Gupta Apr 22, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — Pagano Conference Room, LCCC
- G&MB Friday Seminar Series - Erica Larschan Apr 24, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — Bioinformatics 1131
- Department Highlight
The Department of Genetics ranked 4th in the nation in its field for NIH research funding in 2013.
- Genetics News
- UNC Lineberger sequences 10,000 tumors as part of national cancer genomics effort Apr 10, 2015
- Genetically speaking, mammals are more like their fathers Mar 02, 2015
- Kelada recognized by National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Feb 18, 2015
- Largest ever genome-wide study on body fat and BMI strengthen genetic links to obesity Feb 11, 2015