- This event has passed.
Virtual Wellness Circles for graduate students Spring 2021
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on February 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on February 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on March 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on April 6, 2021 at 10:00 am
Virtual Wellness Circles
While stress is a normal part of life, exposure to elevated levels of stress can accumulate and result in a buildup of allostatic load. Graduate students are particularly vulnerable to the adverse health effects that result from allostatic load build up. Join Shahnaz Khawaja to engage in activities that reduce stress and foster resilience.
Sponsored by The Graduate School – Student Wellness
- Session 1– Fostering Resilience Through a Personalized Wellness Plan- 1/26/21 10am-11am
- Session 2– Fostering Resilience Through Mindfulness and Meditation Exercises- 2/9/21 10am-11am
- Session 3– Fostering Resilience Through the Power of the Personal Narrative- 2/23/21 10am-11am
- Session 4– Fostering Resilience by Activating the Relaxation Response Through Vagus Nerve Stimulation-3/16/21 10am-11am
- Session 5– Fostering Resilience Through the Gut-Brain Connection- 3/30/21 10am-11am
- Session 6– Fostering Resilience Through Self Holding- 4/6/21 10am-11am