- This event has passed.
BALR Summer Meeting 2017
August 30, 2017 @ 11:00 am - September 1, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
The BALR meeting is now open for registration. It will be held at Queen’s University, Centre for Experimental Medicine, in Belfast, from August 30 through September 1, 2017. The meeting title is “Discovery to Recovery, Still Lost in Translation?”
The BALR meeting is now open for registration.
Dates: 30th August – 1st September 2017
Location – Queens University, Centre for Experimental Medicine, Belfast, UK
Meeting title – Discovery to Recovery, Still Lost in Translation?
Hosted by – Bettina Schock
The full program and all information can be found at www.balr.co.uk/meetings
- Welcome reception at Belfast City Hall by the Lord Mayor
- Keynote speaker – Stephen Holgate
- A fantastic program of speakers
- Post-doctoral development seminar (open to all)
- Open communications from selected abstracts
- PhD student competition – oral presentations from selected abstracts. Prize £750 (~ $970) to attend a meeting.
- Post-doc competition – oral presentations from selected abstracts. Prize £750 (~ $970) to attend a meeting.
- Gala dinner at the Great Hall
- Annual General Meeting (open to all)
Registration for members is £175 (~ $226), or £125 (~ $162) for student members. Options for non-members also available.
Accommodation is available in student halls at Queens University at £43.50 (~ $56) per night.
For more information, to register, and for abstract submission, please visit www.balr.co.uk/meetings