UNC Cardiology health professionals offer comprehensive care for patients with cardiac health concerns. Our physicians can provide you with preventative guidance for issues such as high cholesterol or blood pressure. Our interventional team offers a range of advanced, minimally invasive interventional treatments. We provide a full array of diagnostic and screening services, and an extensive cardiac rehab program.
Our providers care for a range of conditions including:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease, a team based program offering holistic, specialized care for older teens and adults who are living with congenital heart disease
- Heart failure, with a team based approach offering medical management, device therapies and transplant
- Heart rhythm abnormalities, featuring access to advanced academic medical center technology, surgical services, computer-based mapping and ablation techniques
- Remote Monitoring of Implanted Cardiac Devices– A Guide for Patients and Families_Rosman et al 2018 PACE -Rosman
- Structural heart and valve conditions, offering a range of treatments including Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) and MitraClip.
- We offer specialty clinics for hypertension and lipid disorders.