Patient Care/Clinic Information
Our exceptional faculty treat patients with benign and malignant blood disorders. Members of our division are at the forefront of basic and clinical research for blood disorders and cancer, and are recognized as national leaders in education of the next generation of doctors. Together we work with teams of doctors, nurse, counselors, social workers and many other to provide cutting-edge, compassionate patient-centered care.
- Patients with benign blood disorders such as clotting, bleeding or sickle cell disease are seen at the Benign Hematology Clinic at Carolina Pointe II.
- Patients with hematologic malignancies such as leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma or myelodysplasia can be seen at the UNC NC Cancer Hospital or at the UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Medical Office Building.
Clinical appointments: (984) 974-0000
- Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Cancer Program
- Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant
- Brain and Central Nervous System Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Genitourinary Cancers
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Hemophilia and Thrombosis
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
- Immunotherapy Program
- Leukemia Oncology Program
- Lymphoma Program
- Sickle Cell
- Thoracic and Lung Cancers