Applications are accepted on a rolling basis beginning July 1st of the year prior to the start date of the program. After we receive your application materials we will reach out to schedule a ½ day informal interview with ICH ID Faculty (in-person or virtual depending on your preferences and location). If there are any faculty you hope to speak with specifically, please let us know! You can find the list of UNC ICH ID Faculty here. (link to ICH ID Faculty).
- These positions are open to physicians who will have completed an ACGME-certified clinical infectious disease fellowship or international equivalent by the start date of the program.
- We are able to sponsor only J-1 visas. Individuals who are looking for J-1 visa sponsorship must be certified by or in the process of obtaining certification from the ECFMG. §
How to Apply
- Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- You may request further information or letter of interest
- Current curriculum vitae
- 2-3 letters of recommendation, including one from your previous program director