Visiting Resident Program
The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers visiting resident rotations in 3 of their 9 subspecialty divisions.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Fetal Intervention, through the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- 1 visiting resident placement at a time in the above UNC OBGYN divisions offered
- Assignments are made on a first come first serve basis
- We recommend visiting the Office of Graduate Medical Education website for the application process timelines