Our Graduate Program is dedicated to the training of outstanding scientists in the pharmacological sciences.
An outstanding graduate program is a high priority of our department, and the training faculty participate fully at all levels. Our department ranks consistently in the highest levels of NIH funding for pharmacology departments nationwide and a great diversity of research areas is available to trainees. more
The Department of Pharmacology ranked #4 in the nation in its field in NIH research funding.
Our Global Science Ranking: #3rd Globally according to U.S. News & World Report's Best Global Universities 2015 report.
- Carolina Summer Fellows 2016 Make Research Presentations Jul 28, 2016
- Tom Kash appointed Distinguished Professor of Alcohol Studies Jul 26, 2016
- Department of Pharmacology Researchers Recognized for Being Highly Cited Jul 26, 2016
- Josh Tomberg, Sandy Hufeisen, Estela Lopez and Tom Mangano Receive Service Awards Jul 25, 2016
- Juan Song Awarded ECBR Grant for Zika Research Jun 13, 2016
- Tasha Blatt Successfully Defends Her PhD Jun 10, 2016
Our new graduate students welcomed at May Fest 2016!
New Pharmacology students in 2016 (L to R): Kevin Knight, Megan Agajanian, Raquel Martinez Chacin, and Waylin Yu. read more...