Contacts and Locations
Psychiatric Emergency: If you have a psychiatric emergency or at any time feel unsafe, go immediately to the closest emergency room for evaluation, or call 911 for assistance.
UNC Center for Excellence in Community Mental Health
Department of Psychiatry, CB 7162
200 N. Greensboro St. Suite C-6
Carrboro, NC 27510
Chapel Hill-Carrboro | Orange County
Carr Mill Mall | Directions
200 N. Greensboro St., Suite C-6, Carrboro, NC 27510
– When you arrive at Carr Mill Mall: Take the elevator or stairs located near the middle of the mall to the second floor. The clinic is the first office door on the left.
- UNC STEP Clinic | 919-962-4919
- UNC Community Comprehensive Clinic | 919-962-4919
- UNC Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health Care | 919-962-4919
- IPS Supported Employment | 919-694-1108
Raleigh | Wake County
Whitaker Mill | Directions
401 E. Whitaker Mill Road, Raleigh, NC. 27608
- UNC STEP Community Clinic, all Wake County locations | 919-445-0350
– limited regional clinics located in Wake Forest, Zebulon and Fuquay-Varina. Call Main clinic to schedule an appointment.*
– Patients of Wake STEP Clinic after hours emergency: Call Wake Crisis and Assessment 919-250-1260 or 911.
- UNC WAKE Encompass | 919-445-0401 (Appointments)
- North Carolina Psychiatric Research Center | 919-733-5227
- UNC Wake County ACT TEAM | 919-445-0296
*Wake STEP Regional Offices:
Southern Regional Center – Fuquay Varina | Directions
130 Judd Parkway NE | Mondays 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Northern Regional Center – Wake Forest | Directions
350 East Holding Ave. | 2nd and 4th Thursday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Eastern Regional Center – Zebulon | Directions
1002 Dogwood Dr. | Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Pittsboro | Chatham County
The UNC Farm at Penny Lane Campus | Directions
263 Penny Lane, Pittsboro, NC 27312