SHAC Medical Clinic will be reopening on July 1, 2020. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic will be operating under the following guidelines:
– No walk-ins will be allowed in the clinic.
– To schedule appointments: patients should call 984-538-1031. Wait for the line to finish ringing and then leave a message clearly stating your full name, phone number, and reason for visit.
– To reduce the risk to patients and caregivers, we will offer telehealth appointments by phone or video chat for patients with concerns that can be evaluated remotely.
– For current patients needing medication refills, please call: 919-904-4302. Wait for the line to finish ringing and then leave a message clearly stating your full name and phone number, and we will get back to you.
SHAC is a student-led organization whose mission is to:
- Provide free health services to our uninsured and underinsured neighbors in Carrboro, Chapel Hill and Durham
- Partner with communities to develop and implement sustainable programs
- Create an interdisciplinary service-learning environment for students in the health science programs at UNC
SHAC was highlighted in the July 2018 issue of the Northside News! Click here to view a PDF version of the article.
SHAC is a proud winner of the 2016 Robert. E Bryan Service Award! Click here for more information.
Please support SHAC with a financial contribution through The Medical Foundation of North Carolina