Below is a brief summary of the roles in Siteimprove. See Siteimprove’s User Roles & Rights for specific permission information.
- This role serves as the unit’s administrator in Siteimprove.
- They can add other users as needed.
- If the School of Medicine Web Team or Digital Accessibility Office has a question, we will reach out to the person in this role.
- Recommended for users who don’t need to add other users in their unit.
- They do not have access to Settings.
- Recommended for student workers or others who only need to view issues, misspellings, broken links, etc. listed in Siteimprove.
- They do not have access to Settings or many actions in the platform.
- Users in this role receive reports from Siteimprove via email only and have no access to the Siteimprove platform
- Recommended for leadership/administrator to view:
- overall accessibility compliance
- progress of accessibility improvements
- search engine statistics