- Fixed-term Faculty Offer Letter (Example with Required Salary Statement)
- Fixed-term End of Appointment (Sample Letter)
- - Recommendation for EPA Personnel Action
- EPA Non-Faculty Appointee Certifications and Conditions of Employment
- - Faculty Appointee Certifications and Conditions of Employment
- Hiring Credentials Check for EPA Employees
- EEO Forms for EPA Recruitment and Selection
- - for employees holding appointments in more than one department/center/curriculum
- Dual Employment Form and Instructions
- - to get approval for work completed beyond the scope of normal professional duties at the University.
- Required Compliance Work Plan Principle Function (SOM Policy) - Effective September 9, 2009, supervisors shall modify principle functions as appropriate to be included as one of the duties and expectations in the written annual performance evaluation of EPA Non-Faculty employees in the School of Medicine. Compliance with HIPAA and Environment, Health and Safety annual training requirements are essential to be included.
Through the secure portal at http://epap.unc.edu, EPA employees may complete and submit Notices of Intent, which will be routed electronically to the appointing department chair for approval or disapproval. The electronic tool provides enhanced guidance for completing the form, clickable fields and drop-down menus for a more efficient, user-friendly form.
For EPA Faculty & Non-Faculty Forms, click on the following links:
- - EPA Student Employee Certification and Conditions of Employment
- - To certify that the postdoctoral fellow/trainee meets the criteria for FICA tax exemption.
- PR-100 Foreign National Information Form - to determine Federal and State income tax with-holdings status for payment received at UNC-CH.