Center Membership Expectations
- Support the Strategic Plan of the Blood Research Center
- Acknowledgement of membership at Blood Research Center in publications
- Willingness to participate, as requested, in Blood Research Center leadership, advisory or selection committees, pilot grant reviews, recruitment interviews, attendance at retreats, seminars and lectures
- Provide progress reports on pilot research conducted with Blood Research Center intramural awards
- Sustained evidence of blood-related publications and grants
- Participation in Center sponsored retreat and research program meetings
- Evidence of interaction with other Center members as defined by joint publications, joint grants or joint research activities, and participation in Tuesday lab meeting
- Provide annual update of publications, grants obtained and summary of current research interests.
- Willingness to participate in an annual member survey (e.g., shared resources) and to assist Blood Research Center in its strategy and service planning efforts.