- National Association of County and City Health Officials – Health Equity and Social Justice 101 Online Training Series.
- Communities, Social Justice, and Academic Health Centers – Toolkit to engage and build the capacity of academic health centers and their surrounding communities in order to tackle health equities and justice.
- Health Equity Peer Educator – Basic presentation about the social determinants of health and health equity.
- MCH Navigator – Portal with a wide array of trainings from diversity and health equity to access to care.
- Health Equity: A Public Health Essential – One and a half hour online course about health disparities and the community framework that shapes health equity.
- Community Tool Box – Online toolkit with resources for organizations/people collaborating to build healthier communities and create social change.
- Evidence-Based Toolkits for Rural Community Health – A collection of toolkits ranging from care coordination to services integration. Resources to help foster effective community health.
- Community Health Assessment and Improvement Toolkit – Toolkit with video trainings that provides basic tools and resources for organizations completing Community Health Assessments and Community Health Improvement Plans.
- Toolkit for Community Action – A toolkit to help individuals, communities, and organizations from the public and private sectors work together to implement programs and policies to raise awareness and create change in health disparities.
- UMich SPH Center for Evaluating Health Reform – University of Michigan School of Public Health’s Center for Evaluating Health Reform website contains resource guide in order to maximize efficiency and encourage collaboration. Includes Grant Sprint Manual, Paper Sprint Manual, Manuscript Writing Guide, and IHPI Code Library.
- North Carolina Translational & Clinical Sciences Institute ShareHub – TraCS ShareHub is a space for research collaborators to post materials and share with other researchers, CTAs, or anyone.