Instructional Media Services
The Instructional Media Services (IMS) team works with School of Medicine (SOM) faculty, staff, students, and partners to create media and immersive content that supports the SOM academic mission (e.g., curriculum, faculty development, student and faculty recruiting, events, outreach, and administration).
Click the icons below to learn more about our media production and immersive technology services, request a service, or ask us your questions.
- The ATS Instructional Media Services Team
- Support for the School of Medicine academic mission, specifically degree-granting programs and efforts that serve the SOM institutional goals.
- NOTE: If the project is extensive or requires additional resources, we may request funding to help with associated costs.
- Support for non-SOM academic mission projects specific to you or your organization.
- NOTE: IMS rarely has capacity to accept projects that fall outside our primary mission and are usually referred to outside production services.
- Media Production Support: Requests and General Inquiries