Instructional Media Services
The Instructional Media Services team provides audio/video production and streaming services to the School of Medicine. Videographers can record curriculum related material either on location* or assist clients with productions at our sound stage. The group also supports the school’s lecture capture system and the HeelStream video streaming service.
*”On location” refers to locations at UNC School of Medicine facilities on the UNC Chapel Hill campus or nearby.
- The ATS Instructional Media Services Team
- Curricular-based support for School of Medicine academic programs
- Specifically media that is a part of coursework in a degree granting program
- Note: if the video project is extensive we may request that you acquire funding to help recoop associated costs
- Specific non-curricular-based video support catered to you or your organization