Resources for grant preparation
Office of Research Grant Assistance
The OoR will help with multidisciplinary grant applications such as training grants, instrumentation grants, program projects, etc. We have some information we update annually that is available below. If you have questions, please feel free to contact , Dede Corvinus, or .
- – a word document about SOM cores, basic science departments and centers. You can edit to use in the resources section of your application. Contact Jennifer or Anna O’Connell for information on RCR training for predoctoral trainees.
- – Clicking on this link will download an excel spreadsheet of the active NIH T32s at UNC. It includes all of the information needed to do Table 3 for T32 applications. Updated annually each Spring.
- T32 Master Department List 2018- List of all Departments in the SOM with the associated number of faculty, graduate students and postdocs to provide the information for Table 1. Coming Soon, Fall 2018!
- T32 Tables – powerpoint presentation on the new T32 Tables issued in 2015. Some clarification notes and suggestions of where to get information for each table.
- UNC SIG Awards past 5 years – an summary of the required information on all UNC SIG awards for the past 5 years is posted . Contact Jennifer Brennan if you have questions.
SOM GUIDELINES FOR F&A DISTRIBUTION:
This is a flexible formula. Individual distributions can be agreed upon by units for individual projects and/or PIs.
50% – to the unit providing space
25% – to the unit responsible for salary
25% – to the unit providing administrative support
For any disputed cases the Vice Dean for Research will act as the Mediator.
Please refer to the Links page for other offices and resources for research infrastructure