2020 TARC Research Day — Friday, October 30th
Bringing together researchers, clinicians, and students to discuss innovative new research taking place in Rheumatology and Allergy/Immunology, with a particular emphasis on advances in the area of osteoarthritis (OA).
For the past two years, we have hosted the annual TARC Research Day on UNC’s campus. This year, we will be hosting TARC Research Day virtually, and we are very excited to have this immensely educational and collaborative day be accessible to more individuals regardless of where they are located!
Date: Friday, October 30, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. — 2:00 p.m. EST
Location: Virtual (Zoom)
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST
Topics: Disparities; additional/other topics TBD
We will continue to expand the information provided on this page. Posted below is some important information to help get you started.
Please note that this event is intended for researchers, clinicians and students. Prior registration and approval is required to attend.
- Friday, September 18th
- Deadline for Abstract Submission
- Friday September 25th
- Notifications of Selected Abstracts and Presentations
- Friday, October 23rd
- Recorded Abstracts and Presentations Due
- Thursday, October 29th
- Deadline for Registration to Attend
- Friday, October 30th
- TARC Research Day!
- Up to 250 words
- Deadline for Submission: Friday, September 18th
- Notification of Selected Abstracts: Friday, September 25th
- Complete an Abstract Submission Form: (Submission Link)
- Up to 250 Words
- 1 Figure/Table
- Any format is accepted
- Please note that all selected abstracts will be made available on this website.
- If you are submitting an abstract to the ACR, then you can submit the same one for TARC Research Day and not have any conflicts with the ACR’s embargo policy.
Information Coming Soon
- 2020 TARC Research Day Agenda
- Accepted Posters
- Information Regarding the Keynote Speaker and Panelists
- Downloadable 2020 TARC Research Day Booklet
Please contact email@example.com.