For your convenience, the following links are provided regarding career banding policies, procedures, and related forms.
- [Word] revised 5-23-16 NOTE: In order to complete "Section 7" of the position description form, please refer to the Competency Profiles on the OSHR website (see link below).
- Position Description Form Instructions
- - (from Office of State Personnel Web Site) description of work, role descriptions by competency level, competencies, competency statements by level, minimum training & experience
- - (effective 07/01/2014) Spreadsheet of all career banded roles with current salary rates at the contributing, journey and advanced level.
- Career Banding Pay Factors - Financial Resources, Appropriate Market Rate, Internal Pay Alignment, Required Competencies
- Career Banding Compensation Administration Plan - directions and requirements to be considered when recommending pay actions for employee's
- to access forms used to process SHRA position actions and/or salary actions
- Performance Appraisal Policy - Policy, Objectives, Definitions,Covered Employees, General Provisions and Performance Planning