Class of 2017 Loyalty Fund
The Class of 2017 is a community of friends dedicated to making a difference. The Class of 2017 Loyalty Fund is just one more way for us to make a difference…Together.
What is it?
A project to establish an endowment to provide enrichment opportunities and scholarships to future students at the UNC School of Medicine.
- The project can span our entire professional lives
- This fund and the impact that it has will grow with us over the course of our careers
- Small donations can make a difference when many people make them
- Starting earlier and involving more people means that we will reach our goal faster and have a bigger impact
What will our legacy be?
- Early in the project, students will benefit from enrichment awards for things like national meeting attendance.
- After we raise enough money, our endowment will fund a $10,000 scholarship for one student each year FOREVER.
- The more money we raise, the more scholarships we can give, and the greater our legacy will be.
To raise $200,000 to endow student scholarships
Senior Executive Director of Development, Medical Education and Alumni