The Classroom Support branch of Academic Technology Services manages the audiovisual systems and technology in classrooms, conference rooms, and auditoriums at the School of Medicine. The group provides assistance in person, over the phone, and using Help Desk intercoms located in each room that we manage.
In addition to classroom A/V systems, the group also provides assistance with more specialized services including:
- Report an Issue or Request Help
- Submit an A/V Installation Project Request
- ATS Classroom Support
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (with limited support an hour before/after dependent upon staffing)
- The ATS Classroom Support Team
- Most services are provided at no cost for School of Medicine faculty and staff as well as groups reserving our spaces. Non-standard requests may be charged per staff member and for materials. Support outside of normal business hours (M-F, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM).