HeelStream Streaming Media
School of Medicine HeelStream™ is a feature-rich streaming media service for hosting, embedding, and streaming your video files. Faculty and staff can request HeelStream libraries for managing their videos for courses, projects, and other department needs.
Benefits of HeelStream
- A secure environment for hosting and streaming your video files.
- Secure uploading using SFTP.
- Stream encryption.
- Options for restricting viewer access, including UNC Onyen.
- Customizable embedding within the School of Medicine Web System.
- Before requesting services, clients should familiarize themselves with the policies for using HeelStream. Use of the HeelStream system is subject to the User Agreement.
- Patient Protected Health Information (PHI) cannot be recorded or uploaded under any circumstance.
To request specific services, please use our Online Request Forms:
- Library Request (To have a library created)
- User Access Request (Access control for adding to/editing your library)
- Requests for tech support and information may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The ATS Instructional Media Services Team