Office of Research Assistance
The OoR will help with multidisciplinary grant applications such as training grants, instrumentation grants, program projects, etc. We have some information we update annually that is available below. If you have questions, please feel free to contact , Dede Corvinus, or .
- an excel spreadsheet of the active NIH T32s at UNC. It includes all of the information needed to do Table 3 for T32 applications.
SOM GUIDELINES FOR F&A DISTRIBUTION:
This is a flexible formula. Individual distributions can be agreed upon by units for individual projects and/or PIs.
50% - to the unit providing space
25% - to the unit responsible for salary
25% - to the unit providing administrative support
For any disputed cases the Vice Dean for Research will act as the Mediator.
The UNC TraCS has samples of different types of successful grant application. They can be accessed by clicking here.
UNC Offices involved in Research Infrastructure
- Office of Human Ethics/IRBs
- Conflict of Interest Program
- Ethics Training
- Office of Clinical Trials
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- IACUC Training
- Office of Research Development
- Research Compliance Program
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC)
- NC TraCS Institute (Home of the UNC CTSA)
Common NIH Websites
- eRA Commons sign-in
- Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORTer)
- Forms and applications
- Grants and Funding - searchable database for RFAs, PA, etc.
- Extramural Training Mechanisms - F, K, T series
- Training Grant forms and instructions
- Institutes and Centers