Our Graduate Program is dedicated to the training of outstanding scientists in the pharmacological sciences.
An outstanding graduate program is a high priority of our department, and the training faculty participate fully at all levels. Our department ranks consistently in the highest levels of NIH funding for pharmacology departments nationwide and a great diversity of research areas is available to trainees. more
The Department of Pharmacology ranked #4 in the nation in its field in NIH research funding.
Our Global Science Ranking: #3rd Globally according to U.S. News & World Report's Best Global Universities 2015 report.
- New Pharmacology Students Give End of Year Talks May 26, 2016
- Carolina Summer Fellows 2016 Start Research Projects May 23, 2016
- Juan Song's Lab Makes the Cover of The Journal of Neurosciences May 05, 2016
- Ejiofor Ezekwe Successfully Defends PhD! May 03, 2016
- Pharmacology Holds Research Retreat 2016 - Seven Postdocs and Grad Students Receive Awards May 03, 2016
- From Lab to Life with Emily Zhou May 02, 2016
Carolina Summer Fellows 2016 start their undergraduate research projects.
Carolina Summer Fellows 2016 (L to R): Brandon Koo, Ami Shiddapur, Christina Kresser, Wendy Klein, Daniel Zeitouni, Maria Miggs and Tim Qi.